Well, this is my first blog and I'm already loving it! I know I already have an "about me" section...but let me take a few minutes to introduce myself properly! I'm Alex and I am just about to start my sophomore year of college. I love it! I joined Delta Zeta my second semester of freshman year and it has been such a great experience to be part of such a wonderful group of ladies. I love to take pictures of everything I do or see..as you will probably find out for yourself in the blogs to come. I go shopping as often as I can! Window shopping is even good enough some days. I just love to see what is new in my favorite stores and trying on new trends. Pearls, a headband, or a bow are what I always use to finish accessorizing. I love all things that are preppy so if you ever have any new ideas for an outfit, hairstyle, or accessory, or want to say anything at all, please comment!!
Here are some photos of me during some of the best times in my life so far! :



No comments:
Post a Comment