My Rainbows! I worked as a lifeguard this summer and these sandals are seriously amazing! It took about a week to break them in, but once they has formed to my feet...I never wanted to take them off! They were the perfect shoes to wear almost everyday. I saw a picture of the oldest pair of Rainbows that were still wearable and they were 25 years old! You just can't beat that!
Being able to just relax at home and spend entire summers near the water is such a blessing. I love the water and God has really given me an amazing gift. I spent some of the best times with my family this summer that I wouldn't trade for anything.
My Ray Bans!! I have been longing for a pair of these all summer and finally I decided I should get them. Ever since I saw Emma Stone wearing them in Easy A, I knew I should have a pair. Now that I have pink and green Tugs to go with them, they are even better! Yay!
Breakfast at Tiffany's. First of all, I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn! My whole room up at college revolves completely around her, pink, and green. I probably watched this movie over 25 times this summer. I honestly could not get enough of it! The way she plays her character is amazing to say the least. This was definitely my go-to movie!
What would I have done on a sunny, summer day out on the road without being able to blast a Taylor Swift song on my iPod? I probably would have died. Every single one of her songs are awesome! I love love LOVE her. She's such an inspirational lady for me and considering how a lot of celebrities are these days, someone like her is hard to come by.
Oh. My. Goodness. Sunflowers are my most favorite kind of flower! I love seeing them everywhere and I love having them in the house! They really do brighten my day! Sunflowers just scream summer and to me, they are just perfect.
Ahhh, the beauty of this summer's family vacation!! From feeding the stingrays in Stingray City, to shopping in the strip mall right on the beach, this vacation was one of the greatest! I really had a fabulous time creating lifelong memories with my family. One of my favorite things was swimming through tunnels while I was scuba diving just off the shore. I felt like I was one of the fish!! I thank God for the opportunities I was blessed with on this trip.
Now, these are just to name a few! I've had such a fantastic break! But, I'm ready to get back into the school routine, see my all of my wonderful Delta Zeta sisters, and move back up into the mountains!
So, ladies, what have been your most favorite things this summer? Are you ready to get back into the swing of things as well or do you feel like summer just hasn't been long enough?







No comments:
Post a Comment